Fluffy Banana Breakfast Pancakes made with tigernut, buckwheat and tapioca flour
(Makes 6 pancakes)
Prep time; 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
70 g white rice flour
50 g tigernut flour
25-30 g buckwheat flour
10 g tapioca flour
2-3 tablespoons agave syrup
150 ml of rice milk
1 ripe banana (approx. 100 g)
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of baking soda
how to make it…
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Mix banana and 150 ml rice milk in the blender until smooth.
3. Add the banana mixture and agave syrup to the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Adjust sweetness if needed.
4. Brush the pan with coconut oil and preheat it under medium-low heat.
5. Pour the batter into a circle (use 1 heaped tablespoon for each pancake).
6. When the pancake starts bubbling a bit and the bottom is lightly browned, flip it over and cook briefly on the other side.
7. Top with blueberries.