Oatmeal Raisin Thin Waffles. Egg based waffles – perfect for breakfast or dessert
Cook and prep: 20 minutes
1 egg beaten
1/2 cup oats
1/3rd cup raisins
1/4 cup water or milk
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Optional (coconut sugar to sprinkle)
Other ideas for toppings:
How to make them
1. In a food processor, add egg, oats, half the amount of raisins, water, and rest of the ingredients.
2. Blend everything until smooth; it will be slightly watery as we are making these waffles thin and crispy.
3. Taste test; if you need more sweetener, feel free to add sweetener at this time.
4. Add the rest of the raisin to the mixture and mix to combine.
5. Heat waffle iron and pour the batter and make the waffles until soft or crispy.
6. Sprinkle coconut sugar on top and add some greek yogurt and enjoy!
Recipe from: www.healthysutra.co.uk