Welcome back to the Thrive Podcast and this week on the show I’m chatting to Nutritionist and Thrive Expert Victoria Hamilton
Victoria holds an Honours Degree in Biochemistry and Immunology, and a Diploma in Nutrition from Institute for Optimum Nutrition London. Victoria is on our Thrive Experts panel and writes for Thrive Nutrition magazine, her focus is on autoimmune conditions and she is looking to launch her book ‘Outsmart Autoimmune Disease in 2021” in 2021. She is also a DNALife practitioner.
Nutrition Brand Mastermind
Before we jump into this week’s episode let me tell you about our Nutrition Brand Mastermind that’s coming up in November.
It’s a 12 week mastermind course for Nutritionists and health business owners. Are you a nutritionist looking to get clear on who your ideal client is to raise your profile in the media and to become the go-to expert in your field? You’ll be working on your brand your personal profile finding clients how to tell your story and portray your experience in the field of nutrition and health.
This is going to position you as the GO-TO expert in your field.
Find our more at: https://thrive-magazine.co.uk/nutritionbrandmastermind/
What we cover on this week’s show:
- Why we’re seeing a rise in autoimmune conditions especially chronic fatigue syndrome?
- How you can begin to focus on achieving long term immune health?
- Nutrigenomics, the study of the interaction of nutrition and genes and it’s importance in today’s world.
- Controlling inflammation through your diet
- Are we too ‘sterilised’ and does this affect our immune system?
- What the fall out of Covid will be on mental health?
- The social fall out from COVID
- SUGAR – how to re-establish your taste so you can reduce your sugar intake.
Find out more from Victoria Hamilton at:
More from Thrive:
What does it mean to be an ethical business?
An ethical business is a business that considers the impact its actions, products and services have on the environment, people and animals. Including the origin and supply chain of it’s products or services and how they manufacture and distribute them.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this episode. article, video or audio. Thrive Media and The Ethical Entrepreneur Podcast disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance