Mint Chocolate Chia Pudding made with chia seeds, mint leaves and dark chocolate
(Makes 3 puddings)
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 tbsp of chia seeds
1 cup of pure thick coconut milk
5 mint leaves – washed
1/8th of tsp peppermint extract
2 tbsp raw honey
40g sugar free milk chocolate or rich dark
chocolate (or milk cocoa butter)
5 mint leaves
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
1 tbsp coconut sugar
how to make it…
1. In a high-speed blender, add coconut milk, 5 mint leaves, honey; blend.
2. Sieve the mixture through to get a silky-smooth texture to get rid of all the grits.
3. Add the peppermint extract, chia seeds and mix well
4. Pour the mixture to three little glass jars.
5. Double boil the sugar-free chocolate, pour the chocolate mixture on top of the jars; don’t mix with the mint coconut mixture.
6. Now, for the optional step of making the topping.
7. Chop the remaining 5 mint leaves, mix with desiccated coconut and the coconut sugar, sprinkle on top of the chocolate!
8. Refrigerate the chia pudding for 3-5 hours or overnight.
9. Before you eat, mix everything together! enjoy this healthy sugar-free decadent dessert!