Welcome back to the Podcast, this week on the show we have Ritam Gandhi – Director and Founder of Studio Graphene in London. Ritam and his team do amazing work in the digital and app space and they have some brilliant knowledge when it comes to start-ups. So grab a pen and notebook and get ready to uncover some gems for your brand and business.
What we cover in this episode:
- Whatâ€™s your background and how did you get started in your current role?
- How is tech and food coming together like weâ€™ve never seen before in the past?
- Tell us how food and health start-ups could maximise technology to grow?
- How to spot consumer gaps to create a business that solves a problem?
- How can startups effectively reach out to larger companies to partner?
- When it comes to start-up food & health brands – how do you think they can become more resilient?
- How the internet of things is having a huge impact on food business.
“Measuring key metrics in your food business is becoming much easier with the internet of things”
“It’s consumer perception that drives what food businesses and producers do”
“Food waste is a huge problem and a great example of using the internet of things in this space is the latest app that measures the food you are wasting, via a scales under your kitchen bin.”
More from Ritam Gandhi:
More from Thrive:
What does it mean to be an ethical business?
An ethical business is a business that considers the impact its actions, products and services have on the environment, people and animals. Including the origin and supply chain of itâ€™s products or services and how they manufacture and distribute them.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this episode. article, video or audio. Thrive Media and The Ethical Entrepreneur Podcast disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.