Almond Milk Chia Pudding With Berries packed with fibre and perfect as a healthy breakfast treat
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chilling/Setting Time: 120 minutes
1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
1/4 cup (40 g) chia seeds
pinch of pink Himalayan salt
Optional sweeteners if you have a sweet tooth:
1 tsp honey, maple syrup or another sweetener
¼ cup seasonal frozen or fresh berries
(such as raspberries, blueberries, black or red currants), nut butter or other seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
how to make it…
1. Mix chia seeds with nut milk and salt. Add some sweetener, such as maple syrup or honey if you prefer a sweeter pudding.
2. Soak overnight in the fridge, or at least 2 hours. Mix well before serving.
3. Serve the pudding with your favorite berries, nut butter or seeds. You can smash the berries if you like it that way. Enjoy! A lovely alternative on this chia pudding is to make an overnight oats verion.
1. Mix 1 cup of oats with 1 cup of your chosen nut milk. Mash up 1 banana into the mixture and a drizzle of honey. Add fresh berries of your choice such as blueberries, mashed strawberries or raspberries. Mix well.
2. Soak overnight in the fridge.
3. Serve the pudding topped with your favorite berries, nut butter or seeds. Add a generous serving of natural yoghurt to the top and a drizzle of honey and crushed nuts
Recipe from: www.healthylaura.com / @healthylauracom / @healthylauracom