You can’t beat Summer! Sunny days, light nights spent outside and al fresco food. We just move more and eat less, it’s our bodies natural cycle and a great time to make a fresh start.
We’ve been busy working on our Summer issue of Thrive Magazine and it’s OUT NOW. It’s a packed issue with expert advice and features from our panel of qualified nutritionists and health experts. This issue will help you to re-establish some healthier habits in readiness for Summer sun.
Summer issue of Thrive Magazine is OUT NOW TO BUY
Subscribe to ensure that you get your hands on our Summer issue.
Inside this Summer issue:
• The Magic Microbiome
• Hot Products for summer – a round up of the latest healthy, ethical products
• Brain food – can certain foods keep you youthful
• Nutrition tips for a healthy mouth• Is cholesterol really the culprit?
• Adopting a vegan diet – a GP’s perspective
• Thrive real life health journeys
• No more quick fixes – nutrition for long term health
• Changes eating habits with a positive mindset
• Q&A with our resident Nutritionist Sharon Armstrong
Plus 6 delicious healthy recipes for you to try.
• Fruit and nut nordic bread
• Sage, onion and white bean soup
• Chocolate cookie tarts with maqui berry
• Nourishing vegan kale and spinach curry
• Zesty summer lemon shortbread
• Quinoa gingerbread granola
Subscribe to digital below to ensure that you get your hands on our Summer issue, or order a single copy printed – limited copies available. Order now >>
1 Year Digital Subscription - subscribe nowGet the latest issue of Thrive Magazine dropping into your inbox via email every quarter as a beautifully designed PDF. Meaning you can read Thrive Magazine anywhere you go, on tablet or mobile too.
Digital Subscription for 1 year - Summer / Autumn / Winter / Spring NOW ONLY £15
Does your brand fit our ethos and mission?
If so we could help you to grow your audience and work with you. Would you like to see your health, food or wellness brand featured inside Thrive Magazine and reaching a large audience of consumers looking to try healthy products? Get in touch.