Wow Autumn already! What happened to 2020? Well, it’s most certainly been an interesting and challenging year!
Without a doubt the global health landscape is changing! Covid 19 has made us all consider our long-term health a little more, whilst also adding in the dramatic change of routine and issues on access to food. Has it made you take a closer focus on your health?
Autumn arrives, way too fast and puts the focus on building our immune health for winter and longer term. We have carefully selected the articles inside our Autumn issue to focus on the nutrition and health questions we get asked the most. You can grab your Autumn copy by subscribing to Thrive Magazine. Expert led health & nutrition information and features. OUT NOW TO ORDER>>
Download your free copy of Thrive
Health & Nutrition Magazine
Join our Thrive Community Newsletter and as a welcome, we will send you a Free copy of Thrive Magazine Digital - packed with healthy recipes, expert nutrition information and interviews and nutritional Q&A. #ThriveMagazine
SPAM FREE ZONE! You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe from the bottom of any of our newsletters. (See our Privacy Promise for more information)
Inside this Autumn issue of Thrive we tackle the key nutrition and health subjects. Our expert, qualified writers cover some really important topics for you inside this issue to make sure you are healthy and ready for Autumn including:
Autumn issue of Thrive Magazine is OUT NOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Inside this Autumn issue
• Hot products – The latest healthy products
• Nutritional data and understanding results – Nutritionist Elena Letyagina
• Eating for better sleep Nutritionist Lizzy Coles
• Part 3 in understanding adaptogens FEATURE PROMOTION – with TulsiSpirit.
• Plant Based nutrition with plant based nutritionist and chef Halima Ferreiro – FEATURE PROMOTION
• IBS – what is it and how can it be treated with Nutritionist Laura Bryan
• Interested in studying nutrition? FEATURE PROMOTION – with ION – Institute of Optimum Nutrition
• The rise in auto-immune conditions with Nutritionist Victoria Hamilton
• Asepta – can bay leaf help joint pain? FEATURE PROMOTION
• Real life health journey’s with CNM FEATURE PROMOTION – with CNM College.
• Looking after your liver with good food Nutritionist Anne Lecomber
• The rise of alcohol-free drinks. FEATURE PROMOTION – with Wise Bartender.
• Achieving long-term immune health with Nutritionist Joanna Jurek.
• Nutrition Q&A with Elena Letyagina All of your nutrition questions answered
Plus delicious recipes including:
• Nutritious broccoli soup – Topped with toasted mixed nuts and fresh coconut milk
• 10 minute veggie side dishes – A collection of simple side dishes packed with veggies
• Quinoa with kale and courgettes A- nutritious packed bowl of grains and mixed veggies
• Coconut mung or lentil dahl – Made with mung dal, lentils or yellow split peas
• Vegan dark chocolate and cherry tart – Made with oats and almonds – with a cherry jam filling
• Curly kale and banana pancakes – A healthy snack option, packed with chia seeds
Cutting through the confusion when it comes to your health. Trusted, qualified and expert information on Health and Nutrition
Subscribe to ensure that you get your hands on our Autumn issue.
1 Year Digital Subscription - subscribe nowGet the latest issue of Thrive Magazine dropping into your inbox via email every quarter as a beautifully designed PDF. Meaning you can read Thrive Magazine anywhere you go, on tablet or mobile too.
Digital Subscription for 1 year - Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter for: NOW ONLY £15
1 Year PRINTED Subscription 2020 - subscribe nowGet the latest issue of Thrive Magazine dropping through your letterbox every quarter, as a beautifully designed printed magazine. We read and remember 82% more information in print.
1 Year Printed Subscription - Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter 2020 NOW ONLY £35 (UK postage included - plus includes membership to Thrive Health Hub - coming soon.)
Does your brand fit our ethos and mission?
If so we could help you to grow your audience and work with you. Would you like to see your health, food or wellness brand featured inside Thrive Magazine and reaching a large audience of consumers looking to try healthy products? Get in touch.