We’re on a mission to build the most comprehensive, carefully selected online panel of expert, qualified nutritionists.
At Thrive our mission has always been to share the most authentic and expert information on Nutrition and Health and to do this we know, we can’t do this alone and we need to partner with the best Nutritionists and Dieticians in the industry. We’re launching the most comprehensive list of qualified and professional nutritionists to allow our global Thrive audience to find a nutritionist near them, who they can work with, be it one-2-one or via a course based programme.
I’d absolutely love to invite you to join our panel of Thrive Expert Nutritionists:
Next intake of Ambassadors for 2022 now open >>
What the nutrition listing includes:
- A full listing with photo, your social media contacts and website listing on our Experts Nutritionist Panel.
- We promote all Nutritionists across Thrive social media channels throughout the year (over 35,000+ followers)
- We work with key brands, high level food and health brands and we put forward our registered Nutritionists to work on projects with these key brands. (See the quote from Lucy below, who recently worked with a well-known food brand on a key project)
- You also get the opportunity to write for Thrive Magazine (print & digital) – reaching our global audience – get immediate visibility, credibility and more clients.
- Featured in our quarterly e-newsletter to our Thrive audience.
- Actively promoted to your Thrive readers, brand partners and global audience.
What’s the cost:
Because it’s our absolute mission to help more people become healthier – I believe 100% that healthy people do good things – so we’ve kept this cost right down. It’s £95 for the whole year to become a member with us for 2022.
You can join and book here:
It’s been a privilege to be on the Thrive experts panel this year. I’ve had an article and recipe published, and it’s also led to paid work advising a high-level food brand. Thank you Thrive! Lucy Davies
Application for Thrive:
If you’d like to become listed on our Thrive qualified list of nutritionists and reach a new audience who are looking for your help with their nutrition. You can join and book here: JOIN THE NUTRITIONIST PANEL WITH THRIVE >>
Who we are looking for:
Professional, qualified registered Nutritionists or Qualified Dieticians. Qualified with a nutritional qualification that is industry recognised (i.e. BANT, CNM, ION), have a degree in Nutritional Therapy, Dietetics, or be a qualified doctor. Happy to write a benefit driven feature article, once per quarter.
Additional Ambassador information:
A brief will be sent to you through the quarter requesting your article ideas/input.
You will then have two weeks to submit your edited content.
Imagery and videos must be provided in high resolution quality or we can match stock images if need be.
Articles must be a minimum of 550-700 words long.
Any claims must be supported with direct links to accredited research.
Articles cannot be promotional in nature or purely sales based
All articles will have FULL CREDIT to you and all of your links at the bottom of the article.
You must be full of content ideas and have lots and lots of passion for your work.
We’d love to have you on-board.